So a few people have requested that I explain some of my terms, so here it goes!!
It appears that some of my writings have been lost in translation, so to speak. So firstly I am Irish so I say certain things differently. If theres anything you fully don’t get, please let me know as I do forget sometimes!!!
So without further a do:
- T’wud: It would
- Runners: are running shoes
- Craic: fun time
- Rubbish/bin bag: trash bag
- Legging it – running really fast!
- Lashing rain: really pouring down
- Again you’re finished: by the time you are finished
- Raring to go: ready to go